This 17 disc set contains all 8 seasons of this classic show for a total of 196 episodes in all. This complete set has been compiled from fans and collectors of the show from around the world.
Please keep this in mind when purchasing this set, that the series will most likely never see the light of day getting an official release. This is probably the only way anyone will ever get to relive the show and all it’s glory.
Other sites sell this same set for $60 and even $79 on ebay….yikes!! Not here. $25 is all and the DVDs have artwork on them and come stored in a beautiful case.
Complete Series on 17 DVDs with disc artwork and in a case. All 8 seasons including the pilot as well as the final episode are in this set.
25$ incl. free shipping!!
We also offer other complete TV Series’ on DVD:
BJ and the Bear ~ All 3 Seasons
Boston Public ~ All 4 Seasons
Falcon Crest ~ All 9 Seasons
Knots Landing ~ All 14 Seasons
Cold Case ~ All 7 Seasons
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back.
Region-free and will play everywhere.
The set will be shipped within two business days of receiving payment.
We ship via the Post Office.
Gift? Let us know and we’ll gift wrap it for free.
Contact us for any questions or problems.
Tony Danza stars as ex-baseball player and single father Tony Micelli in the long-running 1980s sitcom WHO’S THE BOSS. The series also stars Judith Light, Katherine Helmond, Alyssa Milano and Danny Pintauro.
WHO’S THE BOSS Trivia
- THE ORIGINAL TITLE FOR THE SHOW WASN’T IN THE FORM OF A QUESTION. As Alyssa Milano remembered in her baseball-centric memoir, she auditioned for a pilot called You’re the Boss, starring the “cute guy from Taxi.”
- MONA WAS ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO BE ANGELA’S OLDER SISTER.Who’s the Boss? co-creators Martin Cohan and Blake Hunter planned to have a free-spirited older sister of Angela’s as a recurring character, until they had some trouble casting the part. Once they decided to change the sister to a mother, Katherine Helmond came into their lives.
- AN AD LIB AT HER AUDITION LANDED JUDITH LIGHT THE ROLE OF ANGELA BOWER. After not working for eight months following a six-year stint on One Life to Live, Light was almost too afraid to audition for the sitcom. But once she got there, she followed the script’s instruction and walked across the stage wearing only a robe. Sensing Danza was looking at her butt, she asked the unscripted question, “What are you looking at?” Danza laughed. And claimed he knew immediately that she was going to get the part.
- THE HOUSE IN THE OPENING CREDITS IS IN RYE, NEW YORK. The show was set 30 miles away, in Fairfield, Connecticut. Specifically, at 3344 Oak Hills Drive.
- THERE WERE TWO SHORT-LIVED SPINOFFS. Charmed Lives lasted three episodes, and was based on spokesmodels-turned-roommates Fran Drescher and Donna Dixon’s characters from the season two finale, “Charmed Lives.” Living Dolls, about a group of young models living together, ran for 12 episodes in 1989. It starred Leah Remini as Charlie Briscoe, Samantha’s friend, but it’s mostly known as Halle Berry’s acting debut.
- MONA WAS SET TO LEAVE THE SHOW FOR HER OWN SERIES. The two-part season three finale “Mona” and “A Moving Episode” was supposed to be a backdoor pilot for Katherine Helmond’s character. She was supposed to stay in New York and help run her brother Cornelius’s recently acquired hotel. When ABC decided not to go ahead with the new series, a last-second ending to “A Moving Episode” was written and shot for Mona to come back home.